Stovetop Kale + Eggs
- 1 sweet onion, sliced or chopped (your preference)
- 4 handfuls of chopped kale
- 6-8 large eggs
- butter (or olive oil) for the pan
- salt + pepper to taste
- Heat butter or olive oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until they’re translucent.
- Add kale and toss with salt + pepper until the kale cooks down by half.
- Crack the eggs over the kale, season with a little more salt + pepper
- Cover the pan and steam until the yolks form a white film (continue to steam past this point if you like your yolks more well done!)