Stuffed Sweet Potato & Brussel Sprouts
- Basil pesto
- Sweet potato
- Brussel sprouts
- White onion
- Zucchini squash
- Maple syrup
- Lightly rub your sweet potato with some olive oil & stick the potato with a fork a couple of times and place it on a sheet covered in tin foil
- Once the oven is preheated to 420 degrees, set your timer to cook the potato for about 40 minutes
- Now (while the potato is cooking) cut your brussel sprouts into fourths and place them into a bowl
- Heat up a pan with some olive oil and place your brussel sprouts in the pan
- Once the brussel sprouts are nice and crispy, turn off the heat, & add in a tablespoon of maple syrup
- Once stirred, place the brussel sprouts in a serving bowl with some salt and pepper
- Now, dice up your white onion and zucchini squash
- In another pan, heat the pan with some garlic and olive oil and then place your squash chunks in the pan
- Then add some pepper and salt into the pan with the zucchini. Keep stirring.
- Place the zucchini in a bowl once it is cooked.
- Now take an empty pan and let it heat up with some onions and mushrooms. Cook until they look done.
- Once your sweet potato is cooked, take it out of the oven and cut it open
- Place the onion & mushrooms(once cooked) inside the sweet potato with the zucchini
- Add some basil pesto on top of the sweet potato and put some of your brussel sprouts on the side!
- You are ready to serve!