Veggie Noodle Soup
- Broth (I use garden veggie cubes )
- Stir-fry veggie blend (a bunch of frozen veggies - carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, or any veggies you prefer)
- Soy Sauce (I use BRAGG liquid aminos - natural alternative to soy sauce)
- Rice Ramen Noddles
- Collagen peptides
- Boil some water in a pot with the veggie cubes (a full pot of water)
- Add in your frozen veggies to the broth
- Chop up some celery and add to the broth
- Add in some crushed up garlic to the mix
- Add in about two tablespoons of soy sauce
- Add in noodles
- (optional step) Add in collagen peptides
- Let the soup sit for a bit and you are ready to serve!
♡ ♡ ♡
Here is a video tutorial of this recipe as well =) Enjoy!