Brown Rice Stir Fry
- Brown rice
- 1 large carrot
- Green onions
- Sugar Snap peas
- Teriyaki sauce
- Chop up your carrots and green onion into little chunks
- Then chop up your ginger into tiny chunks
- Heat up a pan with olive oil. Add in your carrot, sugar snap peas, 1 clove of minced garlic and ginger to sauté together
- Heat up your brown rice in the microwave (or boil if it isn’t the microwave kind)
- Once heated up, place your brown rice in a bowl with all your veggies
- Then add your teriyaki sauce on top (I make a big “M” with the sauce)
- Toss it together with some green onions. Ready to serve!
♡ ♡ ♡
Here is a video tutorial of this recipe as well =) Enjoy!