Chilli Cheese Fried Egg Toast
- Black lava salt
- Cheddar cheese
- Green chili pepper
- Sourdough bread
- Toast one or two pieces of sourdough bread in the toaster (depending on how many you want)
- Preheat the oven - 450 degrees
- Heat up a pan with olive oil & crack your egg into the oil
- Sprinkle some black lava salt (or salt of your preference) & pepper onto your egg
- Flip your egg & let it cook for a bit longer
- Now butter your toast & place the cooked egg on top of the toast
- Shred some cheese on top of the egg
- Chop up a chili pepper and add that on top as well.
- Drizzle a tsp of olive oil on top along with some salt & pepper
- Place the toast into the oven to melt the cheese. Ready to serve!
♡ ♡ ♡
Here is a video tutorial of this recipe as well =) Enjoy!